II. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The Company may provide the Organiser with content such as sound, photographs, graphics, video or other material contained in sponsor advertisements or information. This material may be protected by copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights and laws. The Organiser may use this material only as expressly authorized by the Company and shall not copy, transmit or create derivative works of such material without express authorization from the Company.
- The Company is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights to the website and its content. "Website Content" shall mean its design, layout, text, images, graphics, sound, video etc. The Website Content embodies trade secrets and intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Website Content shall remain with the Company, its affiliates or licensor's of the Company's content, as the case may be.
- All rights, not otherwise claimed under this Agreement are hereby reserved. The information contained in this Website is intended, solely to provide general information to the Organiser who accepts full responsibility for its use. The Company does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the Services contained on this web site, or the quality of any products, information or other materials displayed, or obtained by the Organiser as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer in or in connection with the Services.
- The Organiser acknowledges and agrees that they shall not upload, post, reproduce or distribute any content on or through the Website that is protected by copyright or other proprietary right of a third party, without obtaining the permission of the owner of such right. Any copyrighted or other proprietary content distributed on or through the Website with the consent of the owner must contain the appropriate copyright or other proprietary rights notice. The unauthorized submission or distribution of copyrighted or other proprietary content is illegal and could subject the Organiser to personal liability or criminal prosecution.
- The Company does not have any express burden or responsibility to provide the Organiser with indications, markings or anything else that may aid the Organiser in determining whether the material in question is copyrighted or trademarked.
- All related icons and logos are registered trademarks or trademarks or service marks of the Company in various jurisdictions and are protected under applicable copyright, Trademark and other proprietary rights laws. The unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on the Website are the property of the Company and other respective persons. The Organiser is prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of the Company or such third party which may own the Marks.
- Trademarks that are located within or on the Website or a website otherwise owned or operated in conjunction with the Company shall not be deemed to be in the public domain but rather the exclusive property of the Company, unless such site is under license from the trademark owner thereof, in which case such license is for the exclusive benefit and use of the Company, unless otherwise stated.
- All information and content including any software programs available on or through the Website including the Website Content is protected by copyright. The Organiser is prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Website Content available on or through the Website for commercial or public purposes.
- The Website contains copyrighted material, trademarks, trade secrets,patents, and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music, sound, and the entire contents of the Company protected by copyright as a collective work under the applicable copyright laws.
- The Company owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it.
- Systematic retrieval of Website Content to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) without written permission from the Company is prohibited.
- In addition, use of the Website Content for any purpose not expressly permitted in this Agreement is prohibited and may invite legal action. As a condition of the Organiser's access to and use of the Services, the Organiser agrees not to use the Website Services to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. The Company reserves the right to terminate the account of the Organiser upon any infringement of the rights of others in conjunction with use of the Company's Service, or if the Company believes that the Organiser's conduct is harmful to the interests of the Company, its affiliates, or other users, or for any other reason in the Company's sole discretion, with or without cause.
- The Company reserves the right to remove from the Website any content that is alleged to infringe someone's copyright.
- The Organiser acknowledges that he/she/it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
III. PROHIBITION OF UNLAWFUL USE
As a condition of the use of the Website, the Organiser warrants that they will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or illegal under any law for the time being in force within or outside India or prohibited by the Terms including both specific and implied. In addition, the Website shall not be used in any manner, which could damage, disable, overburden or impair it or interfere with any other party's use and/or enjoyment of the Website. The Organiser shall refrain from obtaining or attempting to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for or through the Website.
- If any of these conditions are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, the parties agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the unenforceable condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
- The Terms and the relationship between the Organiser and the Company will be governed by the laws as applicable in India.
- Any disputes will be handled in the competent courts of Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- The failure of the Company to act with respect to a breach by the Organiser or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- Except as otherwise, expressly provided in these Terms, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to the same. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the Organiser and the Company and governs the Organiser's use of the Site, superseding any prior agreements between the Organiser and the Company with respect to the Website.
- Provisions related to liability, indemnification, disclaimers of warranties, intellectual property protections, and protection of Website Content shall survive termination of this agreement.
- If ticket amount is less than 2000, MeraEvents will charge INR 25+Taxes to user as Booking Fees.