- The Company does not set refund policies on behalf of the Organisers. It is the responsibility of the Organiser to communicate its refund policy to User and to issue refunds in accordance therewith. Consequently, User's requests for refunds should be directed to the respective Organiser and in no event shall be directed to the Company. Any refund-related issues or disputes shall be strictly between the User and the Organiser; the Company shall not be liable for any refund-related claims in connection with event Services; and the Organiser hereby agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company in connection therewith.
- In the event, an event is cancelled or postponed by the Organiser for whatever reason, the Company will attempt to refund the amount as per the policy of the organizer.
- In case of any *Event Cancellations/Event Postpone, full refunds will be initiated only upon on the organizer's confirmation (conditions varies for different events).
- Any *Ticket Cancellation Requests/Refund Requests raised by the customers/end users will be considered only upon the organizer's confirmation and for the same, Payment Gateway Charges (3.99% + Taxes) will be deducted from the paid ticket amount, depending upon the organizer's terms set for the event (conditions varies for different events).
- In case of Event Cancellation/postpone, the Booking Fees will not be refunded.