Terms and condition FOR EVENT ORGANISERS
- The Company provides the Services to the Organiser subject to the Terms.
- All information accessed or viewed by the Organiser is considered confidential and is for only authorized personal or business purposes.
- These Terms are effective upon acceptance and governs the relationship between the Organiser and Company and also includes its affiliates and subsidiaries, jointly and severally) and also the use of the Website. If the Terms conflict with any other document, the Terms will prevail for the purposes of usage of the Website.
- BY USING OR ACCESSING ANY PART OF THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN AND ALL OTHER OPERATING RULES, POLICIES AND PROCEDURES THAT MAY BE PUBLISHED FROM TIME TO TIME ON THE WEBSITE BY THE COMPANY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF SUCH TERMS, CONDITIONS, RULES, POLICIES OR PROCEDURES, DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE SERVICES. THESE TERMS MAY ONLY BE MODIFIED (I) ON AN EVENT BY EVENT BASIS THROUGH A WRITTEN TICKETING SERVICES AGREEMENT OR WRITTEN ADDENDUM AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS, SIGNED BY YOU AND AN AUTHORIZED OFFICER OF THE COMPANY, OR (II) BY THE COMPANY AS PROVIDED IN SECTION III BELOW.
I. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- The Website is the property of the Company and /or its subsidiaries. By linking, referencing, using or accessing the Website, the Organiser agrees to these Terms, including agreeing to indemnify and hold harmless the Company from all claims of any nature arising from the access and use of these websites by the Organiser. These Terms may be changed at any time at the sole discretion of the Company. These Terms pertain to all Websites of the Company, including websites owned, operated or sponsored by any of the subsidiaries or affiliates of the Company.
- Please read these Terms carefully. These Terms, as modified or amended from time to time, are a binding contract between the Company and the Organiser. If the Organiser visits, uses, or operates at the Website (or any future site operated by the Company), the Organiser accepts these Terms. In addition, when the Organiser uses any current or future Services of the Company or visits or uses any of the Services affiliated with the Company, the Organiser will also be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to such Service.
II. MODIFIED TERMS
III. TERMS OF SERVICES
The Company hereby grants the Organiser a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable right to access and use the Services solely for the purposes of creating an event page with respect to, and promoting, managing, tracking, and collecting Event Registration Fees for, an event that you have registered on the Site, in each case (i) in compliance with these Terms, and (ii) to the extent permitted under all applicable laws and regulations. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you shall not, and shall not permit anyone else to, directly or indirectly: (i) modify, reproduce or otherwise create derivatives of any part of the Services or Site Content (as defined below); (ii) reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or structure, sequence and organization of all or any part of the Services (except that this restriction shall not apply to the limited extent restrictions on reverse engineering are prohibited by applicable law); (iii) rent, lease, resell, distribute or use the Services for timesharing, service bureau, or commercial purposes (except for the limited commercial purpose of collecting Event Registration Fees through the Website as an Organiser in accordance with these Terms); (iv) remove or alter any proprietary notices or labels on or in the Services or Website Content; or (v) engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services.
- If the Organiser is allowed to download or use any Software in connection with the Services, the Company hereby grants the a personal, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable, revocable, non-exclusive license to use the Software solely for your internal use in connection with the Services, and only in accordance with these Terms and the written instructions/directions (if any) provided by the Company in conjunction with the Software. For purposes of these Terms, "Software" shall mean any and all software that is available on or through the Website or otherwise provided by the Company, including without limitation the Company's mobile applications.For clarity, the Software will be deemed a part of the "Services" hereunder.
- The Company reserves the right at any time to, and from time to time may, modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof) for any reason or no reason with or without notice. The Company will not be responsible to the Users for a refund, in whole or part, of Commission for any reason. You agree that the Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
- The Organiser acknowledges that, although the internet is often a secure environment, sometimes there are interruptions in service or events that are beyond the control of the Company, and the Company shall not be responsible for any data lost while transmitting information on the internet. The Organiser understands and acknowledges that due to the circumstances both within and outside the control of the Company, access to the Website may be interrupted, suspended or terminated from time to time. The Company shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use. Further, the Company shall also have the right to discontinue disseminating any portion of information or change any category of information or eliminate any transmission method and may change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics.
- Links to third party sites are provided by web site as a convenience to the Organiser and the Company does not have any control over the content and resources provided by such websites. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). The Company has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The Company shall collect the amount for the ticketing of the event ("Ticketing Sale Amount") through its payment gateway and the Ticketing Sales Amount shall be remitted to the Bank Account of the organiser.
- The Organiser shall pay the Company a total of ____% as commission on the total Ticketing Sales Amount ("Commission")as follows: For Any Card Transaction it would be 1.99% + Service Tax, PayPal Transaction 5% + Service Tax, Tickets Sold with MeraEvents Effort 10% + Service Tax.
- After the completion of the Event and subsequent receiving of money from Payment Gateways, the Company will check for the bank details of the Organiser to remit the amount after deduction of mutually agreed upon Commission within 15 days of completion of the event.
- In the event the Bank details are not updated in the Dashboard, the Company representatives will attempt to contact the Organiser through their registered mail id and ask for valid Bank Details. On non-receipt of response from Organiser's end, the Company will repeat the process twice in a span of 180 days / 6 months. However, if the Organiser is non-responsive after 6 months, and on non-receipt of any mail response, the Company will consider the ticket sales amount for that particular event as unclaimed and would deduct 25% of the same as Event Registration Commission and the rest would be considered as Revenue.
- In the event that Organiser fails to pay to the Company any amount owed pursuant to the Terms when due, such amount shall bear interest calculated from the date due until paid in full at a rate equal to the lesser of (a) ten percent (10%) per annum, and (b) the maximum amount permitted by applicable law. In the event any amounts are owed by Organiser to the Company under these Terms or otherwise, the Company may, without limiting its other rights and remedies, (i) deduct such amounts from Organiser's outstanding balance, whether for that particular event or for any other event that Organiser lists through the Services; and/or (ii) send an invoice to Organiser for such amounts to the extent Organiser's outstanding balance is insufficient to cover these costs, in which case Organiser shall pay the Company such invoiced amounts within thirty (30) days after the date of the invoice. If payment for any amounts due to the Company hereunder are not made by Organiser when due, the Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without limiting its other rights and remedies, to terminate Organiser's registration for the Services (including any and all accounts that Organiser may have) and to cancel all other events listed by Organiser.
- You are solely responsible for determining which, if any, sales, use, amusement, value added, consumption, excise and other taxes, duties, levies and charges (collectively, "Taxes") apply to your use of the Services and you agree that it is your sole responsibility to, and that you will, collect, remit and report the correct amounts of all such Taxes to the applicable governmental authorities.